PLEASE NOTE: As an owner of a previous version of the app, you are not required to spend any more money to access the new version.
If you are having trouble accessing the new app with the email address you used in the old version, please do the following:
- Click here to create a new account. If you're told your email has already been used, please click here to reset your password, then follow the steps below if your access is still not what you expect.
- Email us via email@example.com to tell us which email address you have used for the new account.
- Please attach a screenshot of your receipt/purchase history for the original app (please see instructions on getting your purchase history for iTunes and Android).
- We will upgrade your access as soon as possible.
- If you really need to keep any notes/point groups from your old app, please don't delete it. Email us and we will try to help you salvage them. Otherwise, once you have access to the new app, you can delete the old one.
- The correct membership level for owners of the old app should be 'Standard' (look in the 'My MoA' section to check). You are entitled to a reduced price upgrade to Pro - click here for details.